★ 現在時制の語形変化: ser, estar


  • 英語の be動詞は、スペイン語では2種類: ser と estar
  • ser は「属性」、estarは「状態」を表すのに使う



例文を見てみよう


Soy estudiante de la Universidad de Tohoku.
   I am a student of Tohoku University.

No soy de Sendai. Soy de Ishinomaki.
   I am not from Sendai. I am from Ishinomaki.

¿De dónde eres, Ana? - Soy de Perú.
   Where are you from, Ana? -I am from Peru.

¿Es usted profesor? - Sí, soy profesor de historia.
   Are you a professor? - Yes, I am a history professor.

José no es de Colombia. Es de Venezuela.
   José is not from Colombia. He is from Venezuela

Somos estudiantes de la Universidad de Tohoku.  
   We are students of Tohoku University.

No sois japoneses, ¿verdad? - No, somos chinos.
   You are not Japanese, right? - No, we are Chinese.

¿De dónde son ustedes? - Somos de España.
   Where are you (pl.) from? - We are from Spain.

Ana y Carmen son mis compañeras de la clase.
   Ana and Carmen are my classmates.



<英語との違いに注意>

職業や国籍には冠詞をつけない

Soy profesor. 
I am a professor.

Soy estudiante. 
I am a student.


Soy japonesa.
I am a Japanese.

Soy español. 
I am a Spanish.

<語彙メモ>

¿cómo?  how?
¿dónde?  where?
¿de dónde?  from where?

de  of
de  from

Japón  Japan
japonés/japonesa  Japanese (sing.)
japoneses/as  Japanese (pl.)

China  China
chino/a  Chinese (sing.)
chinos/as  Chinese (pl.)




例文を見てみよう


Estoy en la cafetería.
   I am in the cafeteria.

¿Dónde estás ahora, Ana? - Estoy en la clase de español.
   Where are you now, Ana? - I am in the Spanish class.

¿Cómo estás, Héctor? - Bien, gracias. ¿Y usted, profesor?
   How are you, Hector? - Fine, thanks. And you, professor?

¿Cómo está usted, profesor? - Muy bien, gracias. ¿y tú?
   How are you, professor? - Very well, thank you. And you?

¿Dónde está Juan? - Está allí.
   Where is Juan? - He is over there.

Ya estamos en Junio.  
   We are already in June.

¿Estáis listos? - No, profesor, todavía no estamos listos.
   Are you ready? - No, we aren't, professor, we are not ready yet.

¿Dónde están ustedes? - Estamos en México.
   Where are you (pl.)? - We are in Mexico.

Ana y Carmen están en la clase de la matemáticas.
   Ana and Carmen are in the class of mathematics.



<語彙メモ>
ya  already
todavía  yet

aquí here
ahí  there
allí  over there

compañero/a  colleague, partner
compañeros/as  colleagues, partners


mucho  much (adv.)
muy  very (adv.)

mi …  my … (sing.)

mis …s  my …s (pl.)